I recently spoke at two conferences. These are the wholly online iLactation Conference in September-November and the LCANZ Conference in Adelaide in October.
I spoke at the following events in 2014-2017:
- 10 September. ABA Regional Workshop, Ipswich/West Moreton. (My 1-hour presentation discussed correct use of words in an historical context.)
- 13-16 July. AMIRCI Conference at the City campus of the RMIT University in Melbourne. (I presented on correct use of words in relation to breastfeeding.)
- 7-8 October. Conference of Lactation Consultants of Australia and New Zealand (LCANZ), Melbourne. (I presented on preventing painful latch.)
- 6-8 March. Lactation Consultants of Australia & New Zealand (LCANZ). Brisbane.
- April-May. GOLD15 online breastfeeding conference, from 13 April to 1 June.
'I listened to your excellent presentation "Latch problems arising from mothers' response to anticipated pain" this year at the Gold Conference and found the info very practical, and useful. Your extensive experience and passion in this field made your presentation a delight to listen to. I started to used some of your ideas/suggestions in my practice.'
Patricia, Public Health Nurse (with permission)