Are you a breastfeeding mother, the father of a breastfeeding baby, or soon to welcome a baby into your family?
This website provides contact details and information about the services Virginia provides for
- the parents of breastfeeding babies and
- health care professionals seeking breastfeeding education
* Virginia is now available for online consultations on Sage.fm, even if you are unable to travel for consultations, e.g. in another region, state, or country. Click on the link on the left to talk to her using this new, secure conversation platform.
* In December I received the news that I had successfully recertified by exam for another 5 years, to 2021. International Board Certified Lactation Consultants have mandatory recertification every fifth year, ensuring we stay up-to-date in knowledge and skills.
Also on this website you will find:
- Short articles (as FAQs) - on topics parents want to know
- Links to useful websites.
- For instance
*** when to start solids
*** guidelines for infant feeding and allergy prevention
- New posts include the arrival of the stormy season in some areas of Australia, with a few tips for caring for your baby.
- Information about conferences where Virginia spoke in 2015-2017
If you still have my old email address, please note:
For CORRECT email contact, see 'Contact Us'.